Following is the list of few of the great benefits of using Spring Framework:
- Spring is Lightweight container
- Objects are created Lazily , Singleton – configuration
- Components can added Declaratively
- Initialization of properties is easy – no need to read from properties file
- Declarative transaction, security and logging service – AOP
- application code is much easier to unit test
- With a Dependency Injection approach, dependencies are explicit, and evident in constructor or JavaBean properties
- Spring’s configuration management services can be used in any architectural layer, in whatever runtime environment.
- Spring can effectively organize your middle tier objects
- Not required special deployment steps
Founder at GopalDas.Org
He is a technology evangelist, Salesforce trainer, blogger, and working as a Salesforce Technical Lead. After working in Java based project implementation, he jumped to the Salesforce system on a whim and never looked back. He fell in love with Salesforce’s flexibility, scalability, and power. He expanded his knowledge of the platform and became a Certified App Builder, Administrator, Platform Developer I, SalesCloud Consultant while leading the Salesforce implementation and technology needs. He has worked in a wide variety of applications/services like desktop, web and mobile applications.
Latest posts by Gopal Das (see all)
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I – Winter ’18 Release Exam - November 23, 2017
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder – Winter ’18 Release Exam - November 22, 2017
- Salesforce Certified Administrator – Winter’ 18 Release Exam - November 21, 2017
I appreciate you sharing this article.Thanks Again. Really Cool.