- To install rest client firefox plugin, Go to https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/restclient/ and click on “Add to firefox”, install it then restart firefox.
- Click on the rest client icon on right corner of your firefox browser.
- Now we will test open source rest service through get method like – google’s translator service GET https://www.googleapis.com/language/translate/v2?key=INSERT-YOUR-KEY&source=en&target=de&q=Hello%20world
- Copy and paste https://www.googleapis.com/language/translate/v2?key=INSERT-YOUR-KEY&source=en&target=de&q=Hello%20world into your URL field
- At the top of the page, click Authentication, then click Basic Authentication. (It is required if authentication is used on that rest service)
Then choose the method (GET, POST, PUT etc.)
Put the input parameters either with URL or put it in the Body field. Then click send and check the response in the below response section –
Now you are done with your REST client firefox plugin testing.
Latest posts by Gopal Das (see all)
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I – Winter ’18 Release Exam - November 23, 2017
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder – Winter ’18 Release Exam - November 22, 2017
- Salesforce Certified Administrator – Winter’ 18 Release Exam - November 21, 2017