Salesforce Certified Integration Architecture Designer Spring ’17 Release Exam
If you know the answers, please post in the comment whether it’s a pass or fail.
1 of 5.
A customer has order information in an SAP system and
invoice information in a legacy billing system. The customer would
like to display the order and the related invoice total amount on a Visualforce page.
The customer does not have middleware.
What should the customer consider?
- Use a chained queueable job to make a callout to SAP to get the order information first, and if found, make a subsequent call to get the invoice total.
- Leverage Salesforce Connect to get the order information and also display the invoice total.
- Make two parallel @future callouts at the same time to get the order information and the invoice total.
- Make an Apex callout to SAP to get the order header and store it in a custom object. Make another call to query the invoice from the legacy system.
2 of 5.
A multi-org architecture is being considered for a large enterprise company using Salesforce. Each org will be used by small departments and will need to be able to both read and write records when interacting with the other orgs. Setting up External Objects with a cross-org adapter is one of the implementation strategies being discussed.
Which two are considerations that favor using this strategy?
Choose 2 answers
- External Objects support high data volumes in both Classic and Lightning Experience.
- External Objects allow relationships to be defined between external and local object records.
- Cross-org adapters do not consume API calls on the provider or subscriber orgs.
- A cross-org adapter for Salesforce supports writing to External Object records.
3 of 5.
A customer wants to implement Open CTI for the Lightning console application.
What is the recommended option to accomplish this?
- Open CTI is not supported so leverage an AppExchange package.
- Leverage the Open CTI API for Lightning Experience within the Lightning console app.
- Wrap the Classic CTI application into a Lightning component.
- Open CTI for Classic could be used for Lightning CTI with minor changes to the CTI vendor libraries.
4 of 5.
An Architect is advising a company that uses Service Cloud for its internal customer support team that currently handles inbound and outbound calls. The company would like this team to start interacting with customers through online chat when customers are visiting the company’s e-commerce website.
Which three points should the Architect highlight when discussing using Snap-Ins Chat for this new customer support use case?
Choose 3 answers
- A Live Agent license is required.
- A Salesforce Community or Force.com Site is required.
- Snap-Ins Chat supports Agent File Transfers.
- Snap-Ins Chat can be set up on a public website.
- Snap-Ins Chat supports chat transfer between agents.
5 of 5.
A customer would like to correct the account geocode address as soon as a new account record is created.
What should an Architect consider in order to accomplish this?
- Geocode check is not available in Salesforce, therefore, leverage an AppExchange app instead.
- Leverage data integration rules provided by Data.com to update the geocode information.
- Integrate with a Google map API and verify the geocode as soon as the account is created.
- Make a callout to an external Address Verification service to check the geocode.
Latest posts by Gopal Das (see all)
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I – Winter ’18 Release Exam - November 23, 2017
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder – Winter ’18 Release Exam - November 22, 2017
- Salesforce Certified Administrator – Winter’ 18 Release Exam - November 21, 2017